Main Menu

For FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, Today at 02:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Last Train Home and a new Galactic Civilizations IV campaign with the Warlords DLC.

And maybe Manor Lords ...

Enjoy the weekend !

Gusington

Achilles: Legends Untold with a side of Troy: Total War and Ancient Wars Sparta - Definitive Edition.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

Manor lords after some msfs flying.

devoncop

More of the magnificent ADOM rogue like  alongside some Gal Civ IV.

Just finished my latest ADOM run as a female Gnome Wizard who is my most successful run so far but still got blinded twice, had both her orc  sword and shield cursed and bonded to her for most of the run until a crucial scroll was found to uncurse the damn things  :grin:

This meant only the spells were able to be used and overuse meant they got exhausted leaving poor hungry Julie defenceless and overrun eventually by huge numbers of wights in a deep dank dungeon level....

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

jamus34

Manor lords
Saw a new update out for Advanced Tactics so may dip my toe in that.
ONI / Rimworld of course
Insert witty comment here.

Father Ted

Today is Manor Lords day, so...