Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Started by FlickJax, January 27, 2020, 02:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GibbyG

I almost picked this up but read about the quest timer.  Does this have a major affect on the game?  Seems like it could be a dealbreaker for me.

LoganismyHERO

Hasn't been an issue for me, however, I tend to blow through things pretty quickly. I'm not a doddler  :crazy2:

GeneralHawk

No issues for me on timer. Wonderful game.
Gundog for life
D Co 2-35 IN
3 BDE 25th ID
OEF/OIF

Jarhead0331

Wrath of the Righteous is out now...anyone playing. It sounds pretty cool.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

I came close last sale but passed on it. The new DLC does look intriguing though.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CptHowdy

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 03, 2021, 09:30:40 PM
I came close last sale but passed on it. The new DLC does look intriguing though.  :coolsmiley:

wrath is not dlc for kingmaker. a whole new game

devoncop

In anticipation of this new game I reloaded Kingmaker a couple of days ago having bounced off it back a year or so when I picked up the Enhanced Edition on sale. I normally play similar RPG's on Normal difficulty but this one crushed me when I tried it.

This time I reduced the difficulty level to a somewhat embarrassing Easy and I am really enjoying it and understanding the mechanics much more. I play on turn based mode which I much prefer and if my experience continues to be good I will definitely pick up the new War of the Righteous game which as has been said is an improved stand alone adventure.

Character creation in these games are incredibly detailed and deep by the way.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games