Rangers World Series Champions

Started by SirAndrewD, November 02, 2023, 12:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

I know the sports forum is a bit dead but...

HOW BOUT THEM TEXAS RANGERS!!!!!

:groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :groovy:  :bagpipes:  :bagpipes:  :bagpipes:  :bagpipes:  :bagpipes:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:  :cowboy3:
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

ArizonaTank

Sorry, I was hoping the other guys would win... :HideEyes:
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: ArizonaTank on November 02, 2023, 08:01:42 AMSorry, I was hoping the other guys would win... :HideEyes:

Give them a break. It's the first time they've won the World Series in their 63-season history.  :twirl:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

I don't know what sport you are all talking about, but I guess it has something to do with Chuck Norris  :embarrassed:  :Nerd: .

Gusington

Everything has something to do with Chuck Norris.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 02, 2023, 10:00:33 AMI don't know what sport you are all talking about, but I guess it has something to do with Chuck Norris  :embarrassed:  :Nerd: .

It's the one where people swing at balls with sticks and very rarely hit one.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback