GH 2018 Fantasy Baseball League

Started by MetalDog, February 23, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/news/fantasy-baseball-five-hitters-to-upgrade-your-roster-with-at-the-all-star-break/

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I've got 3 of the 5 guys in this article. Good bc they should help going forward or bad bc they've sucked so far
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

this stupid league is going to be the death of me...  I had Trout the year he got hurt and missed 60 games.  Now I get Bryce Harper the year he decides to his .220 for the season.  fucking hell...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 14, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
this stupid league is going to be the death of me...  I had Trout the year he got hurt and missed 60 games.  Now I get Bryce Harper the year he decides to his .220 for the season.  fucking hell...

As a Nationals fan, I feel your pain.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Arctic Blast

How I am winning with Matt Harvey as a key piece of the rotation is a mystery to me.

bayonetbrant

Harvey's pitched fine since he left NY

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Baseball starts in 19 days.

Whats the story?
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!