Main Menu

UNPLUGGING TAPATALK

Started by bayonetbrant, February 28, 2015, 05:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

bayonetbrant

Weird.  I even went through and optimized all the tables.  Let me look into it some more.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Star returned the 3 hamsters he borrowed
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

Seems slower today than yesterday.

bbmike

Yeah, it's now painfully slow on my home network now.  :(
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Grim.Reaper

For the first time, I am also seeing slowness today....

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 02, 2016, 08:31:29 AM
Star returned the 3 hamsters he borrowed

Yeah but we may have intermittent problems until they have their therapy breakthroughs.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

WOW! Sure is fast now.... whadcha do?  ???

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on June 02, 2016, 07:32:05 PMWOW! Sure is fast now.... whadcha do?  ???

started ignoring your complaints O0

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 02, 2016, 07:35:46 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 02, 2016, 07:32:05 PMWOW! Sure is fast now.... whadcha do?  ???

started ignoring your complaints O0

The key to tech support.

Barthheart

Annnd we're bogged down again... :P

It only really happens for me when going/returning to the main forum page. Inside sub forums/threads it works fine.....

bob48

Same here.

I've even tried turning it off, waiting 10seconds, and then turning it on again, which works for 99% of all PC issues, but.............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!