Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 16, 2014, 04:46:01 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on March 15, 2014, 07:18:01 PM
Damn it Geek! It looks awesome but I don't need another game!

agreed...I have been strong so far, but those screens look nice....might have to jump on this one in near future.

Add me to this list as well.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Tuna

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 16, 2014, 09:19:54 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 16, 2014, 04:46:01 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on March 15, 2014, 07:18:01 PM
Damn it Geek! It looks awesome but I don't need another game!

agreed...I have been strong so far, but those screens look nice....might have to jump on this one in near future.

Add me to this list as well.

Jeez whenever I walk in and my 15 year old's playing, I never see anything on the screen that looks like that!.. I wonder if he doesn't know about a Zoom function.. I maybe have to check this out as well..

PanzersEast

A little early morning flight on board the Air Berlin 737-800 service from EDDL --> LOWW.  Weather was cooperative and some nice sunrise shots.

Tuna

What company is that PE? looks a lil different from PMDG.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Tuna on March 16, 2014, 01:02:57 PM
What company is that PE? looks a lil different from PMDG.

It is the iFly Jets - The 737NG for FSX.

PE

Tuna

Nice.. someday we have to try our B-17's together..

Toonces

Toonces Cat in the Red Bull 19 car... (F1: 2013)

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on March 16, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

Fixed it for you!  ;)

Jarhead0331

Very early construction of my latest ship in Space Engineers.  Seriously, I just started laying this hull. I envision this one being a lightly armed military utility vessel for deep space search, rescue and exploration. This is the shell of the cargo bay.

Here you can get an idea of the ship's size, compared to a Frigate docked at the platform and another relatively small vessel.

Close up with a single-seat patrol craft docked in the bay.

Close up of the bay interior, again with single seat craft parked.

Aft looking forward.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

I must be crazy because I'm loving this game.  The graphics are just awesome.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 16, 2014, 09:16:45 PM
Very early construction of my latest ship in Space Engineers.  Seriously, I just started laying this hull. I envision this one being a lightly armed military utility vessel for deep space search, rescue and exploration. This is the shell of the cargo bay.

cool - is this just a sandbox 'lego' kit or is there a game behind it?

Jarhead0331

It's in early development so right now it is just sandbox. I believe they have plans to add to this though.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Oche

Nice pics guys, thanks for sharing. Panzer, you are making me drool with those FSX pics  :P.

PanzersEast

Quote from: Oche on March 17, 2014, 07:29:53 AM
Nice pics guys, thanks for sharing. Panzer, you are making me drool with those FSX pics  :P.

Thanks, the sky textures are freeware I found and the best and most natural I have seen.

PE

WallysWorld

Quote from: Toonces on March 16, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

I just bought F1: 2013 this weekend and I'm really enjoying it so far. Like you wrote, the graphics are outstanding and the frame rates are excellent on my getting long in the tooth i7-920 at 4GHz 660 Ti system.

I found this other forum with some excellent user made car setups for each track: http://f1carsetup.com/index.php?/forum/126-f1-2013/
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson