Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnus

"
I have Sid Meier's Ace Patrol and Ace Patrol Pacific Skies Steam activations to give away from Humble Bundle."

I'll take one of them. Thank you for the kind offer.

Nefaro

The Sid Meier's Ace Patrol games have been PM'd to a couple users.  Check your boxes.  ;)

magnus

Thank you very much,Sir.

It reminds a lot of a boardgame I used to play in the 60s.

eyebiter

Tuna

MetalDog might be a good candidate for God's n Kings!

republic

I'd like Ace Patrol if it is still available.  You can PM it to me.

Martok

I have a copy of the Mass Effect trilogy from GamersGate.  If anyone's interested, just PM me. 

EDIT:  And...gone.  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bbmike

Quote from: eyebiter on February 18, 2014, 12:03:13 PM
Have extra Steam keys from the 2k Sid Humble Bundle.

Civ 3 complete, Civ 5, Gods & Kings, Ace Patrol, Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies, Scrambled Continents, Scrambled Nations.

I'll take Scrambled Nations if you still have it. I think it's the only Civ5 DLC I'm missing.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Boggit

Quote from: magnus on February 04, 2014, 08:06:26 PM
"
I have Sid Meier's Ace Patrol and Ace Patrol Pacific Skies Steam activations to give away from Humble Bundle."

I'll take one of them. Thank you for the kind offer.
If you've still got Ace patrol, Pacific Skies, I'd like it. I already have the WW1 game. :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

steve58

@Boggit, if you're still looking for Pacific Skies, I might be able to help you out...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

PanzersEast

I have Aerena - Clash of Champions for anyone who wants it.... Steam Gift.

PE

Tpek

* Wildstar Deluxe (European Key), I ended up buying it twice due to some annoying problem.

Also still have to gift via Steam:

* Starvoid

* Magicka

* Entropy (basic edition) *2

Tpek

I just mysteriously received 4 copies of "Dead Island Epidemic"  multiplayer zombie game beta invites to my Steam inventory.
One I took for myself, but there are 3 that still remain.

EDIT:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/222900/

republic

Just acquired through bundles:

Incoming Forces
99 Levels to Hell
Xpand Rally Xtreme
Hyper Fighters
Lucius
Tropico 3 Gold

Shelldrake

Quote from: republic on April 26, 2014, 07:26:07 AM
Just acquired through bundles:

Incoming Forces
99 Levels to Hell
Xpand Rally Xtreme
Hyper Fighters
Lucius
Tropico 3 Gold

Hi Republic,
I would like Tropico 3 if it is not yet spoken for. I have always wanted to try my hand at being a dictator! :)
Shell
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell