Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

Thanks Tpek, generous as ever !
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

airboy

I'm double posting here and in Wargaming so as many people will see this as possible.  These are tabletop, classic Avalon Hill Wargames.
****************************************************************************************************************************

My allergies have struck again.  My tabletop wargames that I had planned to play in retirement have normal aged paper smell - that I'm allergic to.

I will gift any/all of these to someone who wants to play them.  All are Avalon Hill wargames in playable condition.  All are punched, all have been played, and they were published between 1964 and 1980.  It really hurts me to lose them, but they make me physically ill.  I'm copying the rules of my favorites and will play them on vassal.

I would like to have postage sent to me via paypal and I'll send them in USPS flat rate boxes (I think they all fit).  This is first come/you get it. 

Anything unclaimed by the end of August, 2020 will be sadly, sadly donated to a Christian Charity where they will probably lose units and never find the love they deserve.

Wooden Ships/Iron Men
Chancellorsville
Midway
Gettysburg
Battle of the Bulge
D-Day
Victory in the Pacific
Kingmaker
War and Peace
Afrika Korps

Civil War (Victory Games) - claimed by my buddy Toonces who gave me Paths of Glory.

Please PM me what you want, and your mailing address.  I'll get back with shipping cost.

Please play them, or at least read the rules.  I love all of these games and moved them wherever I roamed for 40+ years.

airboy

Silent Disapproval Robot

PM sent

Tpek

matt3916

Humble Bundle leftovers:

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION)

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

PM me for the Steam key(s)

steve58

Bomber Crew

QK2DJ-P4YT0-BPHKT

Must redeem on Steam before January 21, 2021, 10:00:00 AM PST.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

tanqtonic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Thanks to the generosity of Grogheads, I won keys for:

Sniper Elite
Sniper Elite V2 (something something boogaloo)
Sniper Elite III

I already had these games in my library so if anyone would like keys for any of the games, PM me.

smittyohio

Extra Steam keys... first come first serve.   Please post if you claim so I can update!

Imperator: Rome   -->   7GL9T-0Z955-0NZGY
Neoverse  -->  4WV32-ZTWC8-QDBZV
F1 2020  -->   HMJHC-TPFPC-Z9MWY
Train Station Renovation -->  QDPB3-K05CI-Z590P

steve58

With the upcoming demise of the email site excite.com, I've been cleaning up my old emails.  I've come across a Steam key or two that may/may not still be good. Here is one for Sid Meier's Civilization V.  If you're interested, give it a try.  I think it may still be unactivated.   QT476-8AEI0-Q42IP.  Let me know how it goes.

matt3916