Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Here is a sampler of Bloodborne game play for you.  I just defeated the first boss and this video covers my explorations that took place afterwards.  Hope you enjoy.

http://youtu.be/PsSTepe8dcY
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

Nice Vid....but that was not badass music for a badass character :coolsmiley: and for godsakes you have a gun shoot more things in the face .....nice cane, whip thingy weapon though, does it upgrade to more badassiness :)
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

W8taminute

^Thanks!  I love the cane that transforms into a whip.  The gun's purpose in this game is to stagger your enemies so that you can follow up with a riposte with your melee weapon.  That's when all the blood gushes out of the bad guys!   :)

You can indeed infuse your weapons with certain stones to give them magic powers like flame or lightning damage.  There are other even cooler weapons with badass attack animations but I chose to stick with the cane and pistol.  It makes my character more of a gentlemanly hunter.   8)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Rayfer

Quote from: -budd- on March 28, 2015, 08:14:14 PM
Nice Vid....but that was not badass music for a badass character :coolsmiley: and for godsakes you have a gun shoot more things in the face .....nice cane, whip thingy weapon though, does it upgrade to more badassiness :)

Well done video, I enjoyed it! Thanks.  But I agree with budd about the music....more fitting for a disco ballroom dance.

W8taminute

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I'm still experimenting with matching music to my video gameplay demos so any feedback is always welcome.  I've got another one for you.  This is the second boss fight in the game set to some peaceful music as the blood splatters across your screen.   8)

-budd-

Nice Vid.....but now your just fu**ing with us on the music ;D. peaceful music and blood splattering across your screen are opposing idea's :). Is this early in the game, looks kinda easy so far. Keep the vids coming.

W8taminute

Thanks for the kind words. 

Contradictions. That is definitely what I was going for.  The peaceful music kind of soothes me while I'm on the hunt.   ;D

This second boss is a little bit into the game.  Still sort of early but I'd estimate that fight as the beginning of the second chapter in the story.  He wasn't too hard to kill, the first boss believe it or not was tougher for me.  I died a couple of times before I beat him.  So far from what I've seen if you can master your combos and timing correctly you can beat the early guys pretty easily. 

I'll post some more snippets of my adventures soon.   8)

Rayfer

LOL....if I didn't watch the visuals I would have thought I was in a John Tesh new-age meditation session...!  Great videos though, thanks for sharing.

-budd-

you inspired me. I took a break from CO2 and did some killing in Serious Sam......with proper music of course O0. didn't think i was going to make it only had 3% health at the end.

W8taminute

Nice video and good music selection budd!  I like the intro and outro credits you inserted as well.  Boy that double barrel shotgun really tears bodies apart doesn't it?  You got lucky there too with that last health pack.  Even though you mentioned otherwise I thought for sure you were a goner there at the end while I was watching the video.

How many missions are in the game?

Rayfer

budd....nice job! Thanks. I love this thread.  I suck so bad at first person shooters that I can only watch vids and not play them (believe me, I've tried).

W8taminute

Whilst exploring the area after killing the second boss I come across a very large man-beast.  Here's what happens...

Rayfer

Thought you had him the first time....then wham....you were dead.

-budd-

Quote from: W8taminute on March 29, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

I don't remember, i just keep shooting until it stops :D

Nice vid...that was a big Fu**ing axe that dude was toting, man you keep forgetting your gun...... shoot that SOB. Kinda funny when you popped the health and he axed you as you were doing it.Keep the vids coming, i kinda liked that music seemed more fitting some how.
I have such a back log of FPS's I sworn off buying anymore until i finish some.

W8taminute

Quote from: Rayfer on March 30, 2015, 03:44:16 PM
Thought you had him the first time....then wham....you were dead.

I thought I had him too but I got greedy and didn't heal when I should have.  Instead I tried to get a couple of jabs in to finish him since he was low on health and I paid the price.  He got me good with that nasty back swing when I was behind him.  Wasn't expecting that.

Quote from: -budd- on March 30, 2015, 09:01:41 PM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 29, 2015, 10:17:55 PM

I don't remember, i just keep shooting until it stops :D

Nice vid...that was a big Fu**ing axe that dude was toting, man you keep forgetting your gun...... shoot that SOB. Kinda funny when you popped the health and he axed you as you were doing it.Keep the vids coming, i kinda liked that music seemed more fitting some how.
I have such a back log of FPS's I sworn off buying anymore until i finish some.

I thought you guys would think that music was fitting for this fight.  The reason I held off using my gun was I was low on silver bullets.  Later on after I killed the big guy I found some more.  Could have used them in that fight though! 

If you want some more firearm action I've got some potential footage in the making to share now that I found a rifle-spear.  That weapon is sick but I need to level it up a bit before taking it out for a joyride. 

Keep shooting until it stops!   ;D