Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Rayfer on August 26, 2015, 08:28:12 PM
Excellent vid w8....! I look forward to seeing some combat vids.

+1 Great stuff w8!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

W8taminute

Quote from: mirth on September 06, 2015, 11:45:47 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 26, 2015, 08:28:12 PM
Excellent vid w8....! I look forward to seeing some combat vids.

+1 Great stuff w8!

Thanks guys!

JD Metal Gear has come a long way since the first one.  That is one gorgeous looking game.  Gameplay seems nice and smooth as well.  I'd love to see another mission.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Rayfer

JD...enjoyed your Metal Gear Solid V video. Would love to see one with combat. What say you?

JudgeDredd

Yeah - I'll get one done tomorrow.  O0
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Ok - here's one with going loud to show "proper" combat

Alba gu' brath

Rayfer

Nice post JD, thanks...and music from "Asia" as well, was that yours or from the game? 

JudgeDredd

From the game. There's some cool tapes kicking around
Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

Great footage.  I love the detail in game.  Some of those head shots were gruesome.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

W8taminute

Re-enactment I attended at the Collings Foundation depicting an allied assault on an airfield outside of Aachen Germany, October 1944.  Sorry for the poor quality video.  My mobile phone is not the greatest.  Hope you all enjoy.

W8taminute

Game: Heroes and Generals (free to play)
Type:  Tactical FPS with some RPG gameplay elements

I'm really loving this game.  I have 3 soldiers, one in the US Army, one in the German Army, and my Soviet soldier featured in this video.  He's by far my most leveled up character and I just got him a PPD-40 SMG.  The PPD is the predecessor to the PPSH SMG.  We battled fiercely for control point C, a small two story farmhouse surrounded by a partial stonewall with some wooden fenced areas.  I manage to hitch a ride with a halftrack and man the MG. 

The fighting near the house became frantic.  Pay attention to the bodies flying up into the air as grenade blasts and vehicles run over both friend and foe.  There is even some halftrack vs. halftrack point blank chases. 

For some reason when I'm in third person view, usually when riding a vehicle, the video quality is not so great.  When I return on foot the video quality is ok.  I'm trying to figure out what settings work with this game for my video capture software.
Enjoy.

Nefaro

I kinda enjoyed Heroes & Generals when I tried it awhile back. 

It has a Retro shooter style to it.  Like a multi-player FPS from over a decade ago, with some newer amenities.  O0

Shelldrake

Heroes & Generals looks interesting - I may have to give it a try. Thanks for posting the video W8taminute.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Nice post w8taminute....reminds me of when I used to play to original Red Orchestra.

JudgeDredd

An Anti-Radar Su-25T mission in DCS

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

And from a different perspective

Alba gu' brath