Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)

Started by Jarhead0331, March 15, 2019, 01:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS F-14B
Close Combat: The Bloody First beta
Considering the Division 2, but likely to hold off...

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

FlickJax

nice beta to be in Jar :)

Civ VI Gathering Storm and possibly more Order of Battle Winter Storm

Anguille

Going to play mostly Civilization 6 (still with Rise & Fall). Love the game.

I may also finish my game of Civilization IV i've been playing on my Iconia W510 while commuting with the train. Leading with Mali and aiming at a scientific victory.

jamus34

Mostly Division 2 for me and maybe a smattering of Dawn of Man & Far Cry Primal (since the latter was free with preorder)
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Continue to scare the crap out of myself with Resident Evil 7. Probably the most disturbing, frightening game I've played since the Shalebridge Cradle level in Thief 3.

Also just picked up AssCreed - Odyssey Gold at the Ubi sale, and it is calling me with its siren song.

As is Thrones of Britannia.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Love your song choice JH... :bd:   More HOI4 this weekend.

Dammit Carl!

Been on a sub kick lately, so Silent Hunter 3 & 4 are on the HD.

Stay dry, folks, and have fun.

GroggyGrognard

I will be picking up my copy of The Division 2 today and cracking it open this weekend.

Everyone be safe and enjoy some green beer!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 15, 2019, 09:30:38 AM

Mods?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

airboy

Being retired, every day is Saturday.

This weekend I'm watching the ACC & SEC Tournament games with Auburn and UNC.  We also have Auburn-Tennessee Baseball tickets - but the weather is not great.

Gaming, I'm going to write up the AAR of the Guadalcanal Scenario and perhaps New Britain.  I should play the last of Pillars of Eternity 2 - I probably only have a couple of hours left and post a screen shot to make Sir Slash jealous.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 15, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

Mods?

Ditto. Flying a bomber and trying to sneak in calculated shots while avoiding fast-moving gunships, has made me pine a little for subworks. I own the original boxed copy of SH3, but it was such a buggy mess out of the box I never played it and swore off all sequels (after checking their own release states). But I know the fans have been working on them. SH2 has at least three supermods that I see being mentioned on the Steam forums, although some of those may include the others as compendiums?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tripoli

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 15, 2019, 11:08:14 AM
I own the original boxed copy of SH3, but it was such a buggy mess out of the box I never played it and swore off all sequels (after checking their own release states). But I know the fans have been working on them. SH2 has at least three supermods that I see being mentioned on the Steam forums, although some of those may include the others as compendiums?

I strongly recommend the megamods for both SH3 and SH4  For SH4, Trigger Maru (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=5034) was a good megamod.  For SH3, NYGM (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1225) or Greywolves (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=3767) were pretty good.

Regarding my gaming this weekend: Still working on my cross country flight in the Cub.  However, due to FSX-SE ceasing to run,  I may have to switch to to using P3D4.  If so, I will have to ditch the J-3, and go to another aircraft.  Not my preference, but it may have to happen.  I'm also still engaged in the current FoGII tournament, as well as Jason's "Republic of Rome" game, and playtesting a couple of computer games.  Then there is also the real world flooding happening in my neck of the woods.....
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Huw the Poo

Warframe - only Saturdays with my clan now, since the devs decided to ruin the game  >:(
Black Desert Online - I'm properly invested in this now!

And I was going to play The Division 2 this weekend but Amazon just emailed me to say nah, actually your copy might take another week to arrive, whoops!  Wankers.  :knuppel2:

Sir Slash

Being made very jealous by Airboy when & if, he posts pics of Pillars 2 and playing a little of it myself. I just got new cannons for my ship and I'm dying to try them out. Also closing in on win in TOAW 4's 'Cherbourg 44' scenario. Have a good one Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 15, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

Mods?

Figure on Trigger Maru and Grey Wolves for 4 and 3 respectively.

Hell, I may as well get SH 5 too.

Been watching all the sub stuff I can on Amazon; wife was like, " What's all this Nazi shit," when she saw the "movies watched," list.