Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

it was know as the MBT-X but its now called the Type 10 MBT.  specific enough for ya?
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

its like a Merkava and Leopard2 got busy and had a kid.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Type 10. TK-X. MBT-X. Any others?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

well that JSDF is calling it a Type 10 so.....

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Capn Darwin

I believe it is the type 10 as well.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 26, 2013, 03:32:36 PM
Quote from: mirth on February 26, 2013, 03:26:51 PMThe Japanese sure seem to think it is-

they're wrong

Turkish Altay tank

I think a pic got mixed up. Check the bottom right beneath the specifications:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_10

mirth

Pretty cool Altay vid-

bayonetbrant

yep - looks like they changed the pic that was stashed there when I pulled it off of FB. The image I originally pulled was different than what's there now.

Capn Darwin

Yeah, that must be it...  ::)

Next pic.

GDS_Starfury

LOL @ BB!  you stumped yourself.

I already posted another tank Capt.

Capn Darwin

Arjun from India with mine rakes attached.

GDS_Starfury

very close.

Arjun Mk2  ;)