Happy Spring 2020

Started by Sir Slash, May 19, 2020, 10:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

It's finally Spring here in Fla. and this is what old retired Gamers sit and look at with a cool drink in the evening. The Purple Martin's have made a nest in my Martin House for the first time in 3 years and here's the result. Enjoy Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Ha what are they screaming at you?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"If you're not going to feed me, then get that damned camera outta my face"!  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Congratulations!  They have the reputation of eating mosquitoes by the bucketful.

Toonces

That's pretty cool.  Looks noisy, though. 

The fam and I went out to the nursery again and picked up a butterfly bush for the backyard.  We get hummingbirds pretty regularly (and they're noisy little birds as well) so maybe we'll get some nice quiet butterflies soon.  We saw a monarch and some yellow one earlier today in the yard.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

A local lady I know put me on to what she calls a, 'Pogoda Bush' that was drawing butterflies like they were on Crack or something when it blooms. I brought one of hers home and planted it but it's growing very slowly and no blooms yet.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on May 19, 2020, 11:42:27 AM
Ha what are they screaming at you?

"I THOUGHT YOUR COOL DRINK WAS PURPLE MARTINIS!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Black Robin

WOW, that's so cool.  :)