The Story in your Friday

Started by Tripoli, September 03, 2021, 08:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

On the other hand, were it not for the internet, I never would have met my wife. We met on an online dating service. She literally just joined when I snatched her up. She's totally one-in-a-million and would not have been there long.

Overall, I really enjoyed meeting people online. I met a lot of people that I never would have met otherwise and had a lot of fun doing so. Still, it was the early days of the internet dating scene, well before apps like tinder, etc. You actually had to prepare a creative message about yourself in order to get anyone's attention. Now it is all about pictures and swiping to the right or left.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Damned kids and their rotary phones.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on September 09, 2021, 10:49:29 AM
Damned kids and their rotary phones.

With all their swippin' and swippin' and tikkin' and tokkin'!

Gusington

^Hahaha so many things I can follow-up with but I'll be a swell feller and refrain...carry on

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

And even with all that fancy Doo-Dad-ery, they still can't stay off my grass.  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I like the cut of your jib, Devoncop.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

jamus34

Quote from: Father Ted on September 03, 2021, 04:35:32 PM
Quote from: devoncop on September 03, 2021, 01:05:53 PM
Now...where is my  Port Charlotte Islay Malt.....

Islay is the right way.  Laphroaig man myself, or maybe Ardbeg...or Lagavulin.  Choices choices...

F Ted hits all my scotch high points right here in this one post!
Insert witty comment here.