I'm FRIDAY with the pack

Started by MetalDog, May 08, 2020, 06:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Happy Mother's Day to all the Groggy moms out there! 

This weekend should be a steady diet of Magic the Gathering:Arena duels as I try and test some new deck designs.  Quite sure I will get some Civ IV mp, too.  Stay safe everyone!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Happy Mother's Day! Bad Company's solid.

Continuing with AssCreed: Odyssey, dabbling with Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, might start a Rome 2: Total War Empire Divided campaign, maybe a new Civ VI campaign, and continuing to hold off on downloading Epic to purchase Old World.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Not really sure what I'll end up doing.

Still playing a lot of Aurora and might do another video. Will probably try to get deeper into Old World and maybe fire up Star Citizen. I've also been flying around in ARMA III since I'm boycotting DCS over the status and lack of updates on the Super Carrier module. Just don't have the desire to play without it. Weird, I know.  :idiot2:

Happy Mother's Day to all the GH wives and moms.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jamus34

Want to check out Aurora although much like Dwarf Fortress I think it might be over my head.

Still have my Oxygen Not Included game going. Currently my furthest growth, I've made it all the way down to oil.

Civ 6 continuing my Cleopatra game

Disgaea 5 on PS4 for my grinding pleasure 

Probably will pull out Too Many Bones again for my solo tabletop goodness since I can pack up my home work desk for 2 days.
Insert witty comment here.

Anguille

Happy Mother's day....

I would like to play the following games:

- Empire: Total War. I hope to finish the road to independance even though i couldn't win the battle at Bunker Hill....
- Maybe a battle of Fields of Glory (my first computer game with Master of Orion from 1993...still have the box with the manual etc.). It was released on GOG and Steam a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't resist. I've already done Nivelles, Quatre-Bras and Waterloo. Not sure if i should try Ligny or Wavre.
- Port Royal 3: still learning the game
- Hercule Poirot's ABC. Haven't played it last week.
- Astra Exodus: had a discount from Slitherine and bought it this last week. Big patch has just been put into the testing branch. Going to learn the game and see if it is really that bland....

On reserve: Polaris Sector (still haven't finished my main game) and Stellaris (have yet too meet an alien nation).

Geezer

Still playing Aurora C# and back playing World of Tanks after a long layoff.  Got my 9 year anniversary goodies.   :)  Also got a badge or medal for 7500+ games.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

W8taminute

Anguille do let us know what you think about Astra Exodus.  I recently removed it from my wishlist because it does look to be a bland game.

I'll probably play some Imperium Galactica II and Hereos & Generals.  I'm also expecting to get Dark Souls: Remastered for PS4 delivered to me tomorrow.  I'm preparing to cry and praise the sun simultaneously! 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy

Xenonauts.  I "think" I'm getting close to the endgame.

stolypin

Computer:  Combat Mission Red Thunder
Board:  Konigsberg 1945 (Revolution games)

Sir Slash

I've been reading about Francis Marion, The Swamp Fox and that's got me in a mood for some Birth of America 2. Happy Grogs Day, Mothers.... I meant... Happy MOTHER'S Day, Grogs.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

twitter3

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 08, 2020, 11:41:10 AM
I've been reading about Francis Marion, The Swamp Fox and that's got me in a mood for some Birth of America 2. Happy Grogs Day, Mothers.... I meant... Happy MOTHER'S Day, Grogs.  ::)

BoA2 is a  game that will always be on my HD. I really enjoy that game. On a side note, I have been to Francis Marion University many times. I think he would be honored to have a great school named after him.

Myrmidon

Some continued Dominions 5 for me, along with a MP mirrored game of Ancient Britons vs Romans I got going on in Field of Glory 2.

I just got my Tortoise in World of Tanks all maxed out... still learning the curves with it.  For some reason I'm not quite as successful in it as much as my AT-15, but I imagine that should come with more experience in it.

al_infierno

I've been deep in a Dominions 5 binge myself, but I've started breaking it up with a little Old World.  Shockingly good game so far.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

Quote from: airboy on May 08, 2020, 11:11:37 AM

Keep at it airboy.  The ending was worth it imho. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy

Quote from: W8taminute on May 08, 2020, 05:58:04 PM
Quote from: airboy on May 08, 2020, 11:11:37 AM

Keep at it airboy.  The ending was worth it imho.

I'm encountering aliens who can self-teleport.  My soldiers with 60%+ bravery are getting possessed.  This is getting very real.