Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Good run, pity he strafed you at the airfield. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Quote from: W8taminute on February 13, 2015, 06:01:53 PM
Good run, pity he strafed you at the airfield.

Got both of us.  But we were primed for it after turning into gliders.  ;D

jomni

Caribbean!  My merchant was relatively successful in making some money trading and attacking smugglers and robbers. But I forgot to repair my flagship and lost it quickly in a battle :(.  Then some corsairs in a war brig chased my lone ship, boarded us, and we lost the battle.  My merchant is now stripped naked with no possessions except for a small row boat.  Looks like a restart is in store as I use the "hardcore" autosave mode.

Philippe

I've played Age of Pirates City of Abandoned Ships fairly recently so the ship handling and naval views from this game aren't terribly impressive looking.  The seventeenth century costumes are the selling point, I suppose (along with the more realistic map).  But they aren't that authentic looking, and the ship battle/musketry duel didn't feel right, probably because it looked too much like all of the other Mount and Blade engine games.

Does anyone know how to find and activate the 10% coupon you're supposed to get (and I have yet to find) if you already own Mount and Blade Warband or With Fire and Sword (and I own both)?

Still wondering why I broke down and got Viking Conquest less than six months after release:  I've put it away to age for a year while they fix the bugs.  Can this game be any better?
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

jomni

The costumes of Caribbean actually look weird to me. :/

Rayfer

jomni.....was the video play against the AI or was that PvP...?

jomni

Quote from: Rayfer on February 22, 2015, 07:48:40 AM

Sandbox solo mode.  I did not see any PvP mode in Caribbean.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Rayfer on February 22, 2015, 07:48:40 AM

There is no MP in the game presently. The developer has very ambiguous hopes of adding it someday.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Rayfer

Some nice shots there nefaro....looks like a fun game.

-budd-

Frozen Cortex
Since the youtube uploading and offline downloading isn't working i resorted to bandicam. The camera's could use some improvement and i'd like to see the ability to upgrade a robots stats categories  individually instead of purchasing new robots with better stats, of course that might unbalanced things a wee bit. there are some niggles that need to be worked out in the game, like your players getting hung up on the blocks, test plays not being accurate and the AI intercepting the ball when they appear to be moving which isn't supposed to be allowed. My biggest gripe would be the camera at this point, but all in all if you liked frozen synapse and you enjoy football there is fun to be had here.

This was an easy win for me, my team just had better players. I'm currently at 4 wins and 4 losses.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

I still like this mod better than Caribbean.

Nefaro

Was in a tough spot, having to fight jets with a prop plane in a couple WT missions.  Enduring many bullets.

W8taminute

nice kills.  I thought for sure on the first encounter you weren't going to make it.  He kept the altitude advantage over you two but messed up at the end.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Quote from: W8taminute on March 02, 2015, 11:49:09 PM
nice kills.  I thought for sure on the first encounter you weren't going to make it.  He kept the altitude advantage over you two but messed up at the end.

Thanks!

I fully expected to die a fiery death in both of those cases.  But patience and timely evasions eventually gave way to an opportunity.  O0