Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Good looking game.  I've been wanting to try DCS but I'm afraid if I do I'll get sucked into buying a bunch of DLC aircraft!   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

JudgeDredd

And you probably will.

The great thing about DCS is it's free with the Su-25T which is a great CAS aircraft. Bot a "study sim" module as I've just learned, but a great wee aircraft to fly.

But you will likely want to buy others and move on!
Alba gu' brath

Rayfer

Nice vids JD...I enjoyed them.

W8taminute

Game: Heroes and Generals (free to play)
Type:  Tactical FPS with some RPG gameplay elements

More H&G gameplay this time with my US Army soldier.  It's on a map that I'm not too fond of nor do I do well on so this video is a bit embarrassing for me.  Still, I wanted to share some more gameplay with you. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Rayfer

Good one wbtaminute.....I just wish I had more gaming time to enjoy this sort of game.

JudgeDredd

I used to love Day of Defeat back in the day - but watching those videos reminds me why I don't really like these games anymore...too much die, wait, respawn and repeat.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Some Fallout 4 Videos

Here is a robot. I remember it - but can't remember the name or the program. Was it Robby?

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

One of many graphical glitches I've seen

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

One of my future targets - not looking forward to it

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Robot in action - helping me

Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

Really nice set of vids on FO4 JD.  I don't believe I've been to the area in the 'My next target' vid you posted and please don't tell me where you were when you filmed that.   ;)

Man this game is addictive.  So much to do and none of it is boring. 

JudgeDredd

I won't say.

To be honest, I don't think that actually is my target - but I stumbled across it.

I'm wary of posting videos in case of spoilers  :(
Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 15, 2015, 12:56:15 PM
I'm wary of posting videos in case of spoilers  :(

Don't be wary.  I think all of us here are mature enough to decide on watching a vid and risking spoilers or not.  I like how you kept the videos short.  Just highlighting some observations you made without giving anything away as far as story or locales.

I've been to the area in 'Robot in action' but not the other videos.  I have no idea where those are so nothing spoiled for me.   O0

W8taminute

Some dogfighting action I had yesterday playing Star Wars Battlefront.  Just a short taste of what to expect for flying a TIE Fighter!   ;D

I jumped into this match which was almost over but still had fun, then went on to play some more!

JudgeDredd

^ Love the sounds - not heard a lot of positives about gameplay.

Why they couldn't just print money by providing an updated X-Wing and Tie Fighter game is beyond me. The franchise is worth millions.  :uglystupid2:
Alba gu' brath