Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Bombing with the A20 in Box

Rayfer

Great vid Tuna...thanks.  Nice touch to make sure we get to see the bombs hit the target.

W8taminute

Nice video Tuna.  It is easy to find a match or do you have to join a group in order to access password protected matches?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tuna

Knights of Air is totally open. If you want to fly sometime, hit me up on Steam.. use Discord to 'speak'

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

JasonPratt

Cyrano hosted a group of Grogs and Groggy ex-pats from Armchair Dragoon ;) , on TTS, to teach the "Colonial Adventures" system, with the "Sprint over Blood River" scenario.

Spoiler: there is no river in this scenario. And water can't be crossed over anyway. And while I suppose there may be some sprinting technically, it sure isn't going to feel that way!

If you watch, you should definitely click through to the actual Youtube page to read in-time side comments, including from Bayonetbrant and Mirth.  O0 (Brant was who set up the livestream, too.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tuna

Bombing the port on KOTA server with Ju-88

Tuna

Ju-88 Night mission in Bos

Sir Slash

NICE videos Tuna. Looks like fun!  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 04, 2019, 11:52:02 AM
NICE videos Tuna. Looks like fun!  O0

Yeah, when I saw that map started out in the 'dark'.. I was like, this is going to be a blast!..

W8taminute

Thought I was flying all alone on the Knights of the Air server the other night.  It turns out I was wrong.  Just after I bombed my target this guy thought I was going to be easy pickings.  It turns out he was wrong.   :)

But it could have been just dumb beginners luck.  Hope you like!

Rayfer

Great vid W8...well done.  Was the fighter you shot down an AI opponent or another online player?

Tuna

Quote from: Rayfer on February 24, 2019, 06:48:09 AM
Great vid W8...well done.  Was the fighter you shot down an AI opponent or another online player?

No AI planes on knights of the air.

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

-budd-

Back to some Killing Floor 2, swat class, on hard. It's a workshop map.

I'm playing the preview version. New official community map-Spillway, swat class, hard.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.