Star Wars: SPOILER INSIDE

Started by BanzaiCat, December 17, 2015, 12:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacticalWargames

Just watched it. WOW..more or less the first film with tweaks.

Gusington

Even if his character was nobody, he was still played by Max von Sydow. In the movie version of Grogheads I want him to play me 40 years from now when he's 126!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Ming the Gusington. Could work. With Rickman gone, there's nobody that could play me. So when my part comes, just have a digital John Wayne punch some body and say, "Like Hell you will, Pilgrim".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 21, 2016, 07:35:09 AM
My daughter told me last night that she saw they were delaying the release of the second movie to rewrite the script, in lieu of audience reactions to the first movie.

They're desperate to add Jar Jar into the next one.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Maybe he's the Daddy. Everybody's. Me-sa Da Man-sa.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Personally I hope Snoke turns out to be an actual giant, not merely an impressive hologram.

Interestingly, the (current) canon materials for the movie indicate he knew exactly what was going on with Darth Plagueis and Anakin. How much of that will be kept or incorporated into movies going forward, who knows. But it suggests that the First Order (which per other canon materials is NOT the Imperial Remnants) may have been the inspiration for the Empire that Darth Sidious eventually built.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!