The Siege of Jadotville

Started by BanzaiCat, October 11, 2016, 06:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I admit that before watching it I knew nothing about the siege, the history or background at all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I had to Wiki it when I firat heard about the movie.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Without spoiling too much the best part was at the end on the tarmac.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I knew nothing about it either. Definitely not surprised at the bureaucratic screw-ocracy, though.

Gusington

I'm still naive and believe that there are some good people scattered everywhere.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Even a couple scattered here I think.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Emeraldlis

Definately scatterings of good people around here. ....ALL hail grogs  :notworthy:  :notworthy:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 19, 2016, 11:39:26 PM

Who are these 'good' people? They must be cast out!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

That's why they are hidden so well. They are the 'Final Five' Cylons of Grogheads.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on December 20, 2016, 10:19:13 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on December 19, 2016, 11:39:26 PM

Who are these 'good' people? They must be cast out!

Probably worshiping space mutant monkey Nazis.  >:(

mirth

Space mutant monkey Nazis with dongles!

BanzaiCat

Plug AND play Monknazis?!?!!?

OMG

mirth

We're through the looking glass...

BanzaiCat

Alice went willingly down the hole.

So too did the dongle-equipped Monkinazis. I'm pretty sure the man in the yellow hat was their first victim.