Cool vid of Europe from 1000 to 2003

Started by Barthheart, May 16, 2012, 08:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Martok

I've seen something like that before, and they're always fun to watch.  Thanks for posting it. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

OJsDad

Thanks for posting.  The only thing it needs is a year clock in the upper left or right corner.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: OJsDad on May 17, 2012, 07:09:52 AM
Thanks for posting.  The only thing it needs is a year clock in the upper left or right corner.

I agree it would have been nice to see the dates, other then that it was a cool video.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

"This video has been removed by the user." :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2012, 09:58:09 AM
"This video has been removed by the user." :/

Dang it! That vid has been up and down more than a $5 dollar ho... I guess someone owns the rights and doesn't want to share.....  :-\

Try here:

http://videosift.com/video/Epic-Time-Lapse-Map-of-Europe-from-1000-AD

Gusington

^'This video has been removed by the user.' Again. :(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

It must be great if no one is letting me see it!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

I viewed it this moring, and it had over 100,000 hits then.  Not bad considering it was posted on 15 May
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.