Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 07:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Bison

Quote from: panzerde on January 27, 2016, 09:59:39 AM
^^ You aren't about to suggest that there's something like a...front page?  :coolsmiley:

I don't know that I'd go that far down the conspiracy trail.  What would be next?  A Twitter feed?  BAHAHAHA!  Implausible.

Sir Slash

There is a Front Page but most here are really Back-Door types. That must have been a good month Bob. I joined Feb. 3, 2012.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

Yar - while they were keeping an eye on you, I snuck in the back door.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I've always considered it a Civic Duty to set the Bar of Acceptance very low so everyone else can jump over it.  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bison

So many jokes just waiting to be made...

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 27, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
I've always considered it a Civic Duty to set the Bar of Acceptance very low so everyone else can jump over it.  ^-^

I think most of y'alls "bar of acceptance" is willing to accept most anything to jump on it.  O:-)

Gusington

For the record my backdoor is exit only.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I said "bar of acceptance," not "bar of ass-ceptance."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 27, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

there's always that one twit (cough*Mirth*cough) that will try to limbo under it instead, eh?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus