Main Menu

Feedback on GARPA!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 13, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I'm intrigued by the Salerno game from MMP.  I'll have to look it up and get some more information on it.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on January 18, 2014, 05:31:06 PMI'm intrigued by the Salerno game from MMP.  I'll have to look it up and get some more information on it.
Quote from: bob48 on January 18, 2014, 06:14:10 PM^Same here, Bison.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.1dcef53b/0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Oooo!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm liking the scale. 

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Ares Magazine made the cut over the weekend

bayonetbrant

The newest GARPA included Tiny Epic Kingdoms, the little 4x game that could.

Back then, they were at $160k funded of $15k that they were after.

With 3 hours to go, they've got $275k raised.  Yep, they're 1833% of the funding they sought.  Holy cow.

bayonetbrant

bob48

'Storm Over Dien Bien Phu' has been on my want list forever.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

because I know y'all aren't reading the front page - a new GARPA went up today

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant