The Jewish Legend of the Superstar Christian Spy!

Started by JasonPratt, January 26, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Since I'm working on posting everything in haikus this week (EXCEPT FOR THIS POST WHICH I DECLARE EXEMPT FOR REASONS OF BEING EXEMPT!), I thought I'd pass along a lecture-chat I gave a few weeks ago on this four hundred percent insane and delightful legend from the rabbinic tradition. A legend with very curious and unexpected connections to what seems like lost history!

My host inadvertently gives away the huge plot twist spoiler in the first few seconds, introducing the show, but this link should safely skip past it.

Or, if you'd prefer not to hear about what we're drinking tonight and the perils of real ginger ale, you can skip to the 2:00 mark.

(Those timing links should work, but Youtube trying to be helpful skips me past them when trying to test.)

Skipping forward to 12:40 is viable, too....  :nerd: >:D ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Ha! -- no, that's Erik
who looks like Jim Norton. I
look like a muppet.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

JasonPratt

I passed that along!
He'll likely take the compare
as a compliment.  O0

BanzaiCat

Jim Norton is all kinds of awesome. The characters he does are quite amazing.