RIP Aarong Eisenberg (Nog from Star Trek: DS9)

Started by Martok, September 22, 2019, 11:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

https://www.startrek.com/news/aron-eisenberg-obituary-star-trek

Woke up to this news getting ready for work this morning.  Kinda bummed me out the rest of the day. 

Nog has long been one of my favorite characters, and Eisenberg has always come off as a genuinely nice guy.  He went way too soon. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Anguille

DS9 is my favorite show in the Star Trek universe and Nog was a fantastic character i always loved to see. Sad news....

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Destraex

Yep. He was definitely a stand out on ds9. Cannot believe he is gone so early :(
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"