Normandy, The Beginning of the End

Started by jmkinki, November 16, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Quote from: mirth on January 31, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 31, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
This looks pretty sweet.

+1 that is cool

Having opted in earlier, I just had to manage my pledge to add that one, too.
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

BanzaiCat

As cool as everything is, I'm on a boardgame acquiring hiatus.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I actually looked at this mass on my table and thought WTF did I do this for. But maybe I did need to do it to get it out of my system.

I started watching a YT vid (Rahdo) on the UBoot game and stopped after about 2 minutes. I just couldn't take it any more, lol.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
As cool as everything is, I'm on a boardgame acquiring hiatus.

until you get the Colonial Twilight review in!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Yes. Like I said, "acquiring" hiatus. No more purchases. For the foreseeable future, anyway.

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Yes. Like I said, "acquiring" hiatus. No more purchases. For the foreseeable future, anyway.

Foreseeable future = this week
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Crossroads

Quote from: mirth on February 01, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on February 01, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Foreseeable future = this week friday.

FTFY  :D

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

We are in last 48 hours, and just couldn't let so many backers, so much feedback and so much support go unrewarded. So, we want to give all of you who have backed this amazing project a GIFT.

We are going to unlock ALL stretch goals to $100,000 right now! 

We are confident about unlocked the social stretch goals, but we still need your help to do it!

Furhtermore, we are really excited to announce that creators of "Normandy, The Beginning of the End" and Bart de Groot has teamed up to develop the VASSAL version of the game!
The module, still under development, is almost ready to go. It features most of the common characteristics of a Vassal module and it also includes most of the game´s singularities, many of them automatized to allow a fluid experience with your friends online.

Spread the word, share, retweet, and like the posts so we can unlock all the social SGs too!

Thanks for your continuous support!

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Man, that's a lotta stuff for the price...... must... not.... look.... :buck2:

Crossroads

jmkinki

Greetings friends,

We did it! 

To quote Churchill "Never was so much owed by so few to do many". And, as such, a huge thanks from everyone on the War Storm Series team: Juan Carlos Cebrián, Nicolás Eskubi, José Manuel Moreno, Jaime Devesa, Javier Romero, Juan Manuel Sáenz, Sergio Rodríguez and of course Draco Ideas. We wanted to thank 1012 BACKERS for your support and for making it so a little piece of our hearts go out with each game that will now see the light of day because of this campaign.

But our job is still not quite finished. We expect send everything off to start production in June.

On the other side we would like to start a late pledge manager in June where we will ask for backers shipping details and the number of games and Add-Ons they wish to purchase. If you are interested you can join us at late plege!

Finally we expect start with delivery in September

We will keep you informed of any changes.

THANKS!!!

BanzaiCat