Main Menu

V Rising

Started by Jarhead0331, May 17, 2022, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigwolf

Jane Badler...   ^-^  As for Robert Englund, there have been far worse career choices than playing Freddy Kreuger for decades.  He's enjoyed the fandom, and they've appreciated him.

Gusington

Yeah Jane Badler was pretty smokin' hawt in 1983.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Oh, I did too, Gus!  I did too!!

None of which, in any way, contradicts my description above...   :)

Knight Rider was another one of those shows that didn't age so well for me!

Gusington

I watched Knight Rider religiously with my Dad. I think 9 year old me enjoyed V more but Knight Rider was right up there with Dukes of Hazzard and Bosom Buddies, the Muppet Show, All in the Family, The Jefferson's and  The Carol Burnett Show.

None of which has anything to do with V Rising so I apologize!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Substitute "Family Ties" for "Bosom Buddies" and you pretty much have my upbringing as well. 

With a generous dose of Wheel of Fortune thrown in.  From the onset of puberty, I really only watched it for Vanna White, I'll admit...

Gusington

We could start a new 1980s tv viewing thread where we throw in Diff'rent Strokes, Good Times and 'Amerika' - but then we'd have to leave out V Rising :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Oh, finally, an offline mode! -- no longer always online.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!