Roll results

Started by Yskonyn, April 06, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Use this thread to post any results you got that need to be integrated into MekHQ by me.
Force generation, financial rolls, maintenance roll; anything and everything that you want to roll yourself should be posted here.

As I assume everyone is in it for a fun time, I'll allow any means you want for rolling dice (within MegaMek, a 3rd party dice program (see downloads thread), physical dice, etc). I don't require you to provide any proof in terms of pictures or such.
Just post a short description of what you rolled for, which dice it took, which modifiers are applicable and what result came out of it.
If applicable, mention which character/unit/company the roll is for.

Or aternatively use the forum code to roll dice:
Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 13, 2014, 04:57:45 PM
You can now roll dice in the forum...

{roll}2d6{/roll}

but use straight brackets, or use the new die icon next to the YouTube icon

Rolled 6d6 : 6, 2, 4, 4, 2, 3, total 21

'd100' is not a valid dice string!

Rolled 2d4+8 : 2, 1 + 8, total 11

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Company Funds roll:

You have rolled: d6 x 3 = 12
Modifier: + 0
Result: 12 + 0 = 12
Rolled dice(s):  5 4 3

120.000.000 C-Bills
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

NickAragua

Charlie Lance mech rolls:
Lt. JG Yash Talip: Wolverine WVR-6R
Sgt. Patricie Sovich: Griffin GRF-1N
Pvt. Nohreen Graniczna: Griffin GRF-1N
Pvt. Clinton Mandrapilias: Ostscout OTT-7J