Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

You may have hit it on the head with Russia and China just attempting to sow more chaos in general.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Uberhaus on March 22, 2024, 01:43:24 PMRespectfully, one thing I am trying to fathom is what interest Russia and China have in vetoing the US's ceasefire proposal right before Israel is threatening to invade Rafah?

The interest is probably in prolonging the war, destabilizing the region and turning back the clock on Israeli/Arab relations.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

they know it would cause huge problems for Biden domestically during an election cycle.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on March 22, 2024, 02:26:58 PMthey know it would cause huge problems for Biden domestically during an election cycle.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

GDS_Starfury

and how's that comment incorrect?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Uberhaus

At the risk of ending up with JudgeDredd writing my epihtet epitaph:  "He was an opinionated ..."

It's up in the air with what China wants in regard to your election.

W8taminute

Quote from: Uberhaus on March 22, 2024, 01:43:24 PMRespectfully, one thing I am trying to fathom is what interest Russia and China have in vetoing the US's ceasefire proposal right before Israel is threatening to invade Rafah?

I'd like to offer a different opinion.

If you observe the Russian, Chinese, and American behavior as of late you can conclude the reason why for all this confusing cease fire talk.

At the beginning of this war America sent naval and land assets to the eastern Mediterranean in support of Israel, or so it would have seemed.  Notice today you don't hear anything about the US in the eastern Mediterranean in a show of force for support of Israel.

Instead we see today that America is frantically seeking a two state solution as the only way to end this and future wars.  Excuse me what?  WTF business does America have forcing Israel against her consent to have a two state solution rammed down it's throat? Do they not realize that you don't reward a terract (Oct. 7) with a state?

Because of this Russia and China vetoed the ceasefire that America proposed.  It's no secret that Russia and China support Hamas and they did not like the American solution to it because it also talked about releasing the hostages.
Clearly ever since Hamas found itself on it's death bed all three of these nations have been working to try to save Hamas, only in their own separate ways. 

The more time is wasted with these senseless talks the more time Hamas has to escape.  That's why earlier in this thread I vocally wanted the IDF to finish the job and smash Hamas in Rafah.

Now whether you believe or not the Old Testament clearly says in Zechariah 12:3

"And it shall come to pass on that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all peoples; all who bear it shall be gashed, and all the nations of the earth shall gather about it."

וְהָיָ֣ה בַיּֽוֹם־הַ֠הוּא אָשִׂ֨ים אֶת־יְרֽוּשָׁלִַ֜ם אֶ֚בֶן מַֽעֲמָסָה֙
לְכָל־הָ֣עַמִּ֔ים כָּל־עֹֽמְסֶ֖יהָ שָׂר֣וֹט יִשָּׂרֵ֑טוּ וְנֶֽאֶסְפ֣וּ עָלֶ֔יה
כֹּ֖ל גּוֹיֵ֥י הָאָֽרֶץ:

By America insisting on a two state solution with East Jerusalem as the capital of a palestinian state, they are troubling themselves with Jerusalem.

We are seeing Bible prophecy literally leap off the pages.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

looking for the source for this

QuoteHamas rejects Israel's 6 week ceasefire offer which was based on exchanging 40 hostages for 700 Palestinian terrorist prisoners.

This means that the ground invasion of Rafah will start soon.

found this:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-tells-mediators-it-will-stick-original-position-ceasefire-2024-03-25/

Jarhead0331

Worth a watch.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JasonPratt

Yeah, I can understand Hamas not wanting to release 40 hostages for 700 terrorist prisoners who will get plastered soon afterward.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, on Temple news (due to the powder-keg geopolitics which will go off): currently there are three red heifers old enough to sacrifice for the purification ashes, but until just recently they lacked a proper formula for the scarlet dye needed for a string that would be part of that sacrifice. (Comes from a worm.)

Strictly speaking the sacrifice of the heifer doesn't have to happen on Mount Olivet, since it sure didn't happen there in the days of the Tabernacle, although I don't know if there would be political difficulties in using Olivet as the site.

Speaking of the Tabernacle though, the group setting up the rebuild and function of the Temple, have been using Shiloh for years (in Israel, not Tennessee {g}) to do practice runs, and their current plan seems to be that they can set up a new Tabernacle to reinstitute the sacrifices in Shiloh (or really several other places within Israeli control) without even needing to rebuild the Temple (though they still want to do that, too, when feasible.)

Even setting up a functional tabernacle will cause tons of friction in the region to escalate, so keep an eye out for more of that soon!

For what it's worth, a functioning tabernacle has no bearing on (future) Christian prophecies that I'm aware of, which might be an interesting choice for other reasons.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!