First FRIDAY Hangover

Started by Philippe, January 01, 2021, 12:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

I can't believe no one has started this thread yet.

We only did one bottle of Proseco last night so my head is pretty clear. 

And this has to be a better year than the last one.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

nelmsm

Getting old enough that last night was just one Pendleton and ginger ale.  Now if the Elks Lodge had been open, or any bar for that matter, it might have been a different story.  I think I'm going to learn Piercing Fortress Europe and Campaigns on the Danube today when not answering PBEM's.

Gusington

I had a few beers, but one was a Russian imperial stout and I am definitely feeling it today as I chug my water.

Binging on Star Wars games this weekend including Squadrons, Jedi Fallen Order and Battlefront II. May also play some Warhammer 40k Mechanicus, Brigador, and Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

Going to finish getting my butt kicked in the FoG2 tournament.  And the Afrika Korps tournament.  I just watched "Beckett" last night, so I'm suddenly inspired to do some CKII, although I doubt I will actually get to it.

And since no song was posted, I'll just leave the year with Katmandu, by Bob Seger.  It is a vaguely appropriate end to 2020:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln