JTS Winter Sale - Starts December 11th

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 04, 2020, 06:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crossroads

Excellent, bought Squad Battles Advance of the Reich a while ago, now pulled the trigger on SB Winter War  :smitten:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Grim.Reaper

Last day of the sale....I did end up buying one game, Campaign Leipzig.....thought I should finally try an Napoleon era game.

Sir Slash

Crossroads, give us an opinion on SB Reich. I been looking at that one a long time.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

nelmsm

Wife got a nice bonus on her check today so picked up Tobruk '41 to complete my Panzer Campaigns collection.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: nelmsm on December 31, 2020, 01:33:38 PM
Wife got a nice bonus on her check today so picked up Tobruk '41 to complete my Panzer Campaigns collection.

Must be nice... does your wife know you spent her bonus money on Panzer Campaigns? :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

nelmsm

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 31, 2020, 01:38:46 PM
Quote from: nelmsm on December 31, 2020, 01:33:38 PM

Must be nice... does your wife know you spent her bonus money on Panzer Campaigns? :2funny:

Well sort of.  It was just the one and pales in comparison to the money she spends on every miracle health item that comes down the pike.   8)

Gusington

Games are the ultimate miracle cure. For everything.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Without games this year would have been more miserable  :bd:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ComradeP

I bought Minsk '44, Kharkov '42, Budapest '45 and Bulge '44.

I'll probably end up completing the PzC collection at some point, but I'm trying to buy the games that I'll actually play. My interest in the campaign in Italy or the desert at this scale is limited.

At the moment, I'm mostly playing Scheldt '44 and Serbia '14. One team game for Kharkov '43 is in its final turn.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45