Merry Christmas

Started by jomni, December 23, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you Grogs!

Tuna

Merry Xmas to all! May everyone get lots of gaming goodness, and hopefully some good family time!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Happy Holidays to everyone....

Sir Slash

Merry Christmas indeed to Grogs everywhere. I hope Santa Claus brings you all something nice, even those of you who've been naughty. And Happy Hanukkah to all my Jewish brothers.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

panzerde

Merry Christmas, fellow grogs!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

Merry Christmas Grogs and may it be a healthy and prosperous New Year for everyone too.

MetalDog

Merry Christmas everyone!  Health, happiness and joy to you and your families!  And lots of awesome games, too :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Bah Humbug from the guy on nightshifts until the 28th.

GDS_Starfury

loud speaker voice

"SDR to the main stage"
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JudgeDredd

Merry Christmas to everyone.

My own thoughts are with the families of the victims of the tragic accident in my home city of Glasgow. I hope some solace and peace comes their way very soon.

To everyone else have a great Christmas and enjoy having your family round.
Alba gu' brath

reapagan

A Merry Christmas to all....