Groundhog Problem

Started by Bison, September 03, 2012, 11:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on September 09, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
Shadows?

Bingo.

Meaning that flash photo is definitely a fake.

But credit goes to Stagger for seeing it first.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Fake?  Maybe they really are vampires?  Giving up on the conspiracy so easily.  Shame!

Staggerwing

If Noriega is also a vampire at least Spring will be early...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on September 09, 2012, 02:45:10 PM
Fake?  Maybe they really are vampires?  Giving up on the conspiracy so easily.  Shame!

I'm more into zombies at this point. While it would be cool if they're vampires, I'm not holding my breath.

Windigo

Crikey Bison, whats the SITREP on the OPFOR?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Bison

Noriega was back out this morning mocking me with his existance.  I attempted to photograph him, but he alluded capture on film.   Really need one of those high speed cameras that Mike has to get the photo.

I need to mow again so I'll redouble my audio assault efforts on his compound.

Gusington

Without a picture how can we be certain he is not a figment of your imagination?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Noriega is real.  The lack of a photo is due to the craptacular digital camera that I own.  I think he hates me because of youtube.

Staggerwing

Why, did you post a clip of Punxsutawney Phil accusing him of being a fornicator?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

I can vouch for the effectiveness of apple slices and peanut butter. Almost every living creature loves them.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Noriega made an appearance yet again this morning.  I'd not seen him in a week and his hole was starting to be covered over with leaves and spiderwebs and such.  I though perhaps he'd broke camp and found a better home.  Nope.  The little bastard shifted his entrance a few meters and now it exits directly from under the shed.  I'm looking at trap options like eyebitter linked.  Also I my German Shepard/Plott Hound mix mutt is coming home in a few weeks.  Noriega will at least have a constant enforcer eyeing his door. 

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on September 27, 2012, 07:38:51 AM
Noriega made an appearance yet again this morning.  I'd not seen him in a week and his hole was starting to be covered over with leaves and spiderwebs and such.  I though perhaps he'd broke camp and found a better home.  Nope.  The little bastard shifted his entrance a few meters and now it exits directly from under the shed.  I'm looking at trap options like eyebitter linked.  Also I my German Shepard/Plott Hound mix mutt is coming home in a few weeks.  Noriega will at least have a constant enforcer eyeing his door.

I was just thinking about good ole Pineapple Face this morning. Your dog should put a serious cramp in his style.

Smuckatelli

Quote from: Bison on September 06, 2012, 11:43:39 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on September 06, 2012, 11:41:09 AM
Quote from: Bison on September 06, 2012, 11:36:20 AM
OMG it's a wildlife apocolypse!  And all this time we've been distracted by zombies.

The way I see it, rabies is a kind of existing zombie virus. The good news is we have a cure.

Unless a bite goes untreated.  Once you have the symptoms its too late.

That is exactly why you have no choice but get the shots if a vampire bat got you in your sleep.