Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Ian

Here is my Part 3 of Brass Drum 2017 on Command

Rayfer

I enjoy watching videos for this game, I even own it and have tried many time to actually play, but my 70 year old brain struggles with it big time.

Russell Ian

Quote from: Rayfer on November 13, 2021, 01:19:18 PM
I enjoy watching videos for this game, I even own it and have tried many time to actually play, but my 70 year old brain struggles with it big time.

I'm in my mid 40's and it boggles my brain a lot.

Gusington

Thanks for posting the WoT solo videos. I'll definitely be watching them when I can as I've been wanting to try WoT forever but don't know much, if anything, about playing solo.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheFjordFox

My pleasure! But; I would advice against picking up the game; it can be bad for your mental health and wallet  O:-)
I'm just another random.

Gusington

Both my sanity and wallet have seen better days anyway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

TheFjordFox

I can certainly relate to that.  :P
I'm just another random.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Russell Ian

TheFjordFox

Had some pretty decent back-to-back games with my Bourrasque in World of Tanks. Pretty pleased with the results on this one, so I wanted to share it here!
I'm just another random.

Dammit Carl!

TheFjordFox

Thank you very much :) Quite happy with those games, it's not every episode I put out that actually has back-to-back decent games  :))
I'm just another random.

Russell Ian

So, I'm an M1A1 Mike Golf (Master Gunner) here is me trying Steel Beasts M1A1 Gunnery:

Russell Ian

Many embarrassing glorious deaths

TheFjordFox

So... I would like to say that I just set the silliest world record to even bother with, but let's be honest, that's obviously not going to be the case.  :2funny:

Anyway - I looked up Railroad Tycoon 2 speedruns on youtube, and turns out... there was only one out there, at least that I could find. So, I decided to beat it and set a world record, I assume. Do correct me if I'm wrong, and by all means try to beat it!  :D <:-)

I'm just another random.