Main Menu

Black FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, November 26, 2021, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

BoC work, writing description files for CMO, finish up the scenario 2 AAR in CMO: Red Tide, Flashpoint Campaigns and a bit of time with Decisive Campaign: Ardennes
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Geezer

Playing New World.  Will probably get Per Aspera and play that too.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Pete Dero

Great music.

For gaming a return to Command and to Elite Dangerous.

Gusington

Playing Greedfall - enjoying it, even if it is a little PC at times. It's set in a world clearly similar to our own circa, roughly, the early 17th century, with an 'Old World' and a newly discovered world. It has magic and fantasy elements as well as swordplay and firearms. I don't understand why they just didn't set it in the real, historical world...is it because of competition from games like 'New World?'  :-\

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I booted up Skyrim: Special (Anniversary) Edition for a bit, and am now about to dive into some Darkest Dungeon.  I guess it's going to be an RPG night for me. 

Don't judge, but I'm also thinking of firing up The Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition of Darkest Dungeon doesn't hold my interest.

So many unplayed and unfinished games on my hard drive....
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on November 26, 2021, 05:14:21 PM
Playing Greedfall - enjoying it, even if it is a little PC at times. It's set in a world clearly similar to our own circa, roughly, the early 17th century, with an 'Old World' and a newly discovered world. It has magic and fantasy elements as well as swordplay and firearms. I don't understand why they just didn't set it in the real, historical world...is it because of competition from games like 'New World?'  :-\

Greedfall came out long before New World, which is also set in a fantasy world of sorts. Greedfall has been out for years I think.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

GR: Breakpoint is still on the docket, but I'm getting crashes where I didn't have crashes before.  Ugh.  Was just almost through that damn mission when it went tits up (again).

Otherwise, I've a metric ton of leaves just waiting to be gotten rid of, so it's leaf blower season for me this weekend.

TTFN.

Gusington

Greedfall came out two years ago. So I would still love to know the developer's thinking for setting it in a fantasy world instead of a historical one. Just a weird decision I think.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

pochepiller

Call of Duty Vangard for my bro taste
A little Kards ww2 card game
I'm trying the new soviet decision tree in the 22 expanstion for HOI IV (still prefer hoi 2 darkest hour)