And the Sky was Made of FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, September 18, 2020, 06:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS, No Man's Sky, IL-2 BoX, Crusader Kings III and maybe some WWII strategy type stuff.

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Going further in to Divinity 2, mentally preparing myself for Outlast, and girding my loins for a new TW Warhammer campaign as the empire.

Also may purchase Dragon's Dogma and the Northguard bundle currently on sale @ Steam as well as Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sale.

All this is pending the approval of RyanE, of course.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on September 18, 2020, 06:27:43 AM
Going further in to Divinity 2, mentally preparing myself for Outlast, and girding my loins for a new TW Warhammer campaign as the empire.

Also may purchase Dragon's Dogma and the Northguard bundle currently on sale @ Steam as well as Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sale.

All this is pending the approval of RyanE, of course.

^lol.  :DD
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Gotta cross the Ts and dot the Is, you know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Season 2 for Wreckfest dropped, and it's got, so far (if you squint a smidge) a Crown Vic and 70's era Dodge Charger as buyable cars, so there went my dosh for the weekend.

Yeah, there are more tracks and other cars coming too, but c'mon man....a Crown Vic and Charger!  Yeeeeee hhhhaaaaahhh!  [Insert Waylon Jennings asking how the Duke boys were going to get out of this mess before commercial break here]

See you out there, y'all!

Gusington

What year Charger? And what year Crown Victoria??

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

OMG I'm looking at the Wreckfest page now  :o

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Pathfinder Kingmaker is 25% off at Steam-- $15. Hope this doesn't upset RyanE.   :hug:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^You better check with him first, pal.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

t4rget

Rimworld for sure. A bit of Decisive Campaigns Barbarossa (I write the AAR here, best.mistake.ever made in my life).

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 18, 2020, 11:44:03 AM
Pathfinder Kingmaker is 25% off at Steam-- $15. Hope this doesn't upset RyanE.   :hug:

Maybe you can leave a tip, but I don't think Steam has that option. 

Sparhawk

I've lowered the difficulty level of Xenonauts to easy and am trying to get through the end game for the first time. I'm giving Outscape a whirl to see if there's any staying power. The Empire from TW Warhammer II is calling to me, hard to ignore.

jamus34

I've gotten hooked on No Mans Sky again. Probably put 10 hours into it this week.

I saw someone post up something about Rimworld so I am intrigued to get back into that. Besides that maybe some more Fire Emblem Three Houses or some other RPG / strategy game.
Insert witty comment here.

airboy

No games.  Finishing painting the last room of this round.  Looking at and buying consignment furniture.  Sunday - cleaning the house.

I did finally finish the Panzer Corps Spanish Civil War Review.