rstites25

Woodall

Done and done - over to you, L'amour.

l'amour

rstites25

Blue from Gray-1 to White-4 for +5.

Woodall is up, I believe.

rstites25

I think I pissed away victory in Polis, Woodall. I was worried about not being able to get to Sicily before you cut it off and then worked too hard to prevent them back off the Island. That, and I keep forgetting that 7 units will initiate a battle this round and thus keep giving you opportunities to pad your Prestige.

Woodall

Yeah, I was wondering why you built those galleys. Figured you just hit the wrong button or forgot the event.

Woodall

Move for 5 - L'amour! Mike!

egg_salad

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

rstites25

Quote from: Woodall on June 09, 2017, 07:36:04 PM
Yeah, I was wondering why you built those galleys. Figured you just hit the wrong button or forgot the event.

Yeah, I was thinking that I might have a chance to bring that other galley in on the next turn and then hope for some luck in the battle.

Woodall

I don't know that you really needed to go to Sicily. Might have been better to just stay mainland and slam my armies around a bit. Siege a couple of my Polis (Polii?) and call it a day. You had more resources than me so there was no danger for me to pass and slow you down. All in all, I think we both played pretty poorly. But I learned a few things and enjoyed it! I'd be up for another game with you and/or Mike.

l'amour

Done. I'm going to be a bit busy over the rest of the weekend so in order to get the game finished if someone can take care of my second delivery that would coool.

rstites25

Yellow from Black-4 to Black-E for 5 (+4 form me; +1 for Mike).

Back to Woodall.

I think Woodall's 8 shares are probably going to give him the game.

Woodall

I've probably got it by a couple points, depending on track. I didn't miss too many build chances though, so must be fairly even.

egg_salad

My last 4 move.. l'amour is up.  Best I see for him is a 3/1 split, giving 1 to either of you two, or a straight 2.  Seems like a touchy decision.

I'm pretty sure I'm in third, although not too far behind you two.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

Woodall

I don't think it matters unless Rex has 3 more track pieces than me on the board. Ah, didn't realize income was 3 -- maybe it does matter!