My Rifle, My Pony, and FRIDAY!

Started by al_infierno, September 24, 2021, 01:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

BoC work.  And Trying to finish up the image and description updates for Command Modern Operations.  Also, may delve into Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-65) as it just went to release!  I've been playing it off and on, but now that it is out, I'll give it a playthrough.  Also, crank out a couple of turns in the Flashpoint Campaign AAR.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/654890/Grand_Tactician_The_Civil_War_18611865/

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

nelmsm

Well wife will be gone most of the day Saturday so hoping to get all my PBEM's caught up and then do a bunch of playtesting for JTS.  Got several games here on my hard drive that need tested so will try and get through some playing on all or some of them.

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

W8taminute

Quote from: Tripoli on September 24, 2021, 02:22:32 PM
BoC work.  And Trying to finish up the image and description updates for Command Modern Operations.  Also, may delve into Grand Tactician: The Civil War (1861-65) as it just went to release!  I've been playing it off and on, but now that it is out, I'll give it a playthrough.  Also, crank out a couple of turns in the Flashpoint Campaign AAR.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/654890/Grand_Tactician_The_Civil_War_18611865/

I saw that.  I might explore it now myself.  I've also been playing on and off as well as War on the Sea.  Thank you Toonces for recommending the "Tokyo Express Mod"!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Destraex

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 24, 2021, 07:51:09 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on September 24, 2021, 07:17:00 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 24, 2021, 06:55:26 AM
I dunno. I never understood the whole John Wayne thing. He never appealed to me in any way and his movies always came across as really dull. I know this is sacrilegious to some requiring me to wear a Scarlett letter, but it's the truth.

Ah but have you ever seen him in "The Green Berets"?

Yes. Absolutely hated it. lol

I like John Wayne movies in a stereo typical cowboy that you can laugh at and enjoy because it is stereo typical. I think True Grit is probably one of his best.
Do you hate Arnie in movies as well?

MW5 punch ups for sure. Shame you are not in my time zone Jar, coop would be some fun.
Steel Division 2
World of Warships

Maybe some enlisted, star citizen and DCS (If I feel up to learning something!)
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

GroggyGrognard

I didn't work three 12 hour shifts at the hospital this week not to play the new releases of Diablo 2:Resurrected and MechWarrior 5 on my PS4.

Happy gaming grogs and wear a mask!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Dammit Carl!

What better way to veg out on the couch in your underwear while pounding Molsens and eating leftover Chinese?

-guessing here, mind you.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on September 25, 2021, 07:57:23 PM
What better way to veg out on the couch in your underwear while pounding Molsens and eating leftover Chinese?

-guessing here, mind you.

Can't get this picture out of my mind  :hide:

Fetrik

Diablo II and Kingdom come: Deliverance