Merry Christmas

Started by jomni, December 23, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pinetree

It actually is xmas here. :D I'm still busy being Santa's helper.. Merry Christmas everyone! O0
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Grimnirsson

As was the early custom in the old days in Rome when Pagans and Christians joined in the festivities at this time of the year (Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun), let this holy feast be one that we can all enjoy so that the New Light shines for us all no matter what Gods we pray to, if any- so I wish you all a great Winter Solstice festival, a Merry Christmas, a Happy Yule or just a good time with friends & family, whatever your tradition is to celebrate this time of the year. Peace, good food and strong drinks for you all! :)

Homefront Wargame Center - supporting our hobby!

www.homefrontcenter.de

Staggerwing

To All:
Happy Yule/Winter Solstice, Mōdraniht, Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Feast of Winter Veil, Hogswatch, Decemberween, Pancha Ganapati, Saturnalia, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Zamenhof Day, Soyal, Newtonmas, Chahar Shanbeh Suri, and even Woden's Day!*

(*Exact dates may have been adjusted so no holiday suffered exclusion. In case of oversight the offended holiday is strongly urged to contact the poster and this post will be amended forthwith)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Staggerwing

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 24, 2014, 02:36:02 AM
Gelukkig Kerstfeest!

-oOo-

Vrolijk Kerstfeest voor jouw familie ok. Mag het nieuwe jaar veel geluk brengen en laat iedere vlucht rustig en makkelijk zijn!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Rayfer

Best wishes to all....Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas...!!

tgb

MIGMaster

Merry Ho! Ho! - all ye Merry Gentlemen ! ;) May the fat man in the suit bring ya all a ton 'o wargames  O0

Shelldrake

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!!!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Airborne Rifles

Merry Christmas! Peace on earth, goodwill towards men...

Grim.Reaper

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on December 24, 2014, 08:52:49 AMMerry Christmas! Peace on earth, goodwill towards men...

This, plus

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 24, 2014, 07:37:18 AM
To All:
Happy Yule/Winter Solstice, Mōdraniht, Christmas, Hanukkah, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Feast of Winter Veil, Hogswatch, Decemberween, Pancha Ganapati, Saturnalia, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Zamenhof Day, Soyal, Newtonmas, Chahar Shanbeh Suri, and even Woden's Day!

this

I hope everyone's having a great time with family and friends.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tpek

Quote from: Grimnirsson on December 24, 2014, 07:25:46 AM
As was the early custom in the old days in Rome when Pagans and Christians joined in the festivities at this time of the year (Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun), let this holy feast be one that we can all enjoy so that the New Light shines for us all no matter what Gods we pray to, if any- so I wish you all a great Winter Solstice festival, a Merry Christmas, a Happy Yule or just a good time with friends & family, whatever your tradition is to celebrate this time of the year. Peace, good food and strong drinks for you all! :)

The look on the faces of the first 2 horses...  :2funny:

Io Saturnalia and happy Dies Natalis Solis Invicti for you anyway :)

bbmike

Happy holidays fellow Grogheads!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak