Main Menu

Bob Ellis

Started by Pelenise, November 17, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelenise

Rob asked me to put a notice on the forum for him  as he cannot do it himself.  He is unfortunately laid up in the Royal Victoria Infirmary, here in Newcastle, in terrible pain, he has kidney stones, 
I have just left him.  will update when i get information  :'(
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

bayonetbrant

Ugh! Some beer should clear them right up, eh?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Ouch! Lots of fluids.... So yeah lots of beer should help.  :D
Or maybe a sonic blast to break them up.... and then lots of beer!  ^-^

PS Please send our best.

undercovergeek

It's a ruse - he's trying to get elite horizons out of you by way of sympathy - don't fall for it

Staggerwing

Owwww Poor Ol' Bob  :(

Suffering with, and then passing, a Kidney stone has to be the closest that a man can get (in a non-bodily-injury kind of way) to experiencing what women go through during natural childbirth. How do I know this? Because several women who have been through both experiences have told me so.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Thought and prayers for a speedy recovery for "THE" Bob. You can't have an asylum without a Warden.  :-[ :-[ :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pelenise

Thanks all  its 1.00 am here and he has just texted me,  they have moved him from one hospital to another,  and they have found a large stone stuck with smaller ones behind that,
I send your regards on   :'(
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

MetalDog

Please tell his bob-ness that I hope he feels better soon.  And to quit loafing ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Crap...hang in there, Sir!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

It is Bawb's birthday, as well. This man knows how to party!

Get better, Bob. Don't make me come over there!  :knuppel2:
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Gusington

It's Bawb's b-day as well?? CRAP!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: panzerde on November 17, 2015, 08:17:30 PM
It is Bawb's birthday, as well. This man knows how to party!

Yeah... surrounded by nurses!  :D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Knowing Bob's luck.....  :P

Bison

Kidney stones are horribly painful.  Hang in there Bob.