Main Menu

Bob Ellis

Started by Pelenise, November 17, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Thanks Gus - its appreciated.

Aye, he's a persistent bugger. Mine is looking very grey and droopy just now...........and the 'stache ain't much better..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

HA we need to get you back into fighting trim!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

There oughta be some nice stripper truck stops in New Yawk you can visit with Bawb, eh Gus? I heard there's one near you where they have almost half their original teeth, too!

Gusington

Before I moved to this area and really got to know it I had come down here a few times while in college to rent strippers to bring back to Albany for the night. Some of them were truly beautiful too, but this was 20 years ago circa 1995. The trailer the club was in burned down a while ago, I think.  :'(

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Jack & Cokes for Bob continuing here while wondering why don't strippers in New Yawk don't have Dental Coverage. It's a union job isn't it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bob48 on November 23, 2015, 05:22:28 PM
....must google 'androgynous'...............

Keep going with Jack & Coke, Sir S. They're bound to make me feel better eventually.

Jack and Coke? No wonder you have kidney stones...you need some decent bourbon!  ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

Canuck whiskey just named world's best.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/scots-left-reeling-as-canadian-whisky-named-worlds-best/

Gotta laugh.  Crown Royal isn't exactly known as a high end drink in these parts.  Most scotch snobs would sneer at the mere suggestion that they drink CR.  Now that this silly award has been handed out, you cannot find a bottle anywhere. 

Sir Slash

I'll drink Crown & Coke as well. It makes Scotch Snobs funny to watch.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

The only reason to buy Crown Royal is for the purple velvet dice bag it comes in.

Drink Canadian Club instead.

Or better yet Woodford Reserve Bourbon.  O0 And not with coke!

LongBlade

Knob Creek is fine.

Not that knob, Star!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Cyrano

Jack.  Diet.  EVENING.

Even look at me with peach schnapps and the Christ Child weeps...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on November 24, 2015, 02:22:16 PM
Jack.  Diet.  EVENING.

Even look at me with peach schnapps and the Christ Child weeps...

Come on! We all know you luv a good Dragon's Breath... or... Pee... or whatever the hell they called it. You and Jack and Peach Schnapps. Oh and curry.....  :2funny:

panzerde

...and a dusting of toy airplanes...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Arctic Blast

Quote from: LongBlade on November 24, 2015, 11:46:36 AM
Knob Creek is fine.

Not that knob, Star!

A fine choice (not Star's preference...not that there's anything wrong with that...)! Four Roses is also quite good.