Main Menu

Bob Ellis

Started by Pelenise, November 17, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

Quote from: Barthheart on November 17, 2015, 08:21:51 PM
Knowing Bob's luck.....  :P

According to Denise, they were all indeed male nurses. His plan is foiled again!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

Quote from: panzerde on November 17, 2015, 08:30:14 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 17, 2015, 08:21:51 PM
Knowing Bob's luck.....  :P

According to Denise, they were all indeed male nurses. His plan is foiled again!

Well at least it doesn't require a sponge bath for his sake.

MetalDog

I kept thinking there was something I had forgotten that was important today.  Then I remembered, that was the day Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.  Almost missed that.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Once Bawb recovers I am sure he can give you a great first hand account :)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

send if the Luftstache!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Steelgrave

Ah, poor Bob! Tell him to get well soon, we miss him already!

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

LongBlade

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm raising a glass to his (improving) health as I type!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

I'll have one for him tomorrow. It's past 11pm here now. Unless..... does rum mix with prune juice?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

I'll say this about Bawb - he knows how to get everyone's attention for his birthday   :crazy2:

Happy Party Day, Bawb!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Quote from: Steelgrave on November 17, 2015, 10:28:25 PM
Ah, poor Bob! Tell him to get well soon, we miss him already!

Amen.  And make sure that he doesn't let them shave-off his moustache!
Any time is a good time for pie.

BanzaiCat

Damn Bawb, hope you're feeling better, sir. Also hope you're having a good birthday. Maybe your 'stache should visit?

Freyland

Couldn't the Missus just redirect her pan-thwacking to Bob's flanks?  That should break those stones right up.

Get better soon, Bob

Dr. Freyland

Centurion40

Quote from: Freyland on November 18, 2015, 11:20:18 AM
Couldn't the Missus just redirect her pan-thwacking to Bob's flanks?  That should break those stones right up.

Get better soon, Bob

Dr. Freyland

;D

We have a winner!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Bison

Man I hope Bob's kidneys gave birth to those stones already.