I hate waiting...

Started by republic, July 24, 2013, 06:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

If it's a boy, will you name him King George, in order to be trendy?  'King George Republic' has an ironic ring to it.
Any time is a good time for pie.

republic

His name will be Jim and right now I'm saying "Damnit Jim come out of there!" In my best Bones impression.

She is still a 1.5 and our insurance won't pay to induce for another 3 weeks....arg.  So we have to hang out here at the hospital for a few hours then we go home and wait some more.

Thank you guys for the support, this is decidedly unfun.  :)

TheCommandTent

Quote from: republic on July 25, 2013, 10:58:43 AM
His name will be Jim and right now I'm saying "Damnit Jim come out of there!" In my best Bones impression.

She is still a 1.5 and our insurance won't pay to induce for another 3 weeks....arg.  So we have to hang out here at the hospital for a few hours then we go home and wait some more.

Thank you guys for the support, this is decidedly unfun.  :)

Good luck republic hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Centurion40

What Tent said.

Jim's a good name. 

GDS_Starfury

a lifetime of his dad saying DAMMIT JIM!   ;D
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

DAMMIT JIM Im just the father!

DAMMIT JIM do your homework!

DAMMIT JIM  Im just a wargamer!

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Centurion40

Yeah!

Dammit Jim, I'm a wargamer not a bank!

Dammit Jim, I'm a father not a car dealership!

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 25, 2013, 12:44:49 PM
DAMMIT JIM Im just the father!

DAMMIT JIM do your homework!

DAMMIT JIM  Im just a wargamer!

...ask your mother
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

DAMMIT JIM Im a MAN not your MOTHER!

republic

:)  I named him after my wife's dad.  He was a Ranger Green Beret so hopefully he will inherit some of his traits.  Though, I did campaign unsuccessfully to get Tiberius as his middle name.  :)

Centurion40

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 25, 2013, 12:51:50 PM
DAMMIT JIM Im a MAN not your MOTHER!

Dammit Jim, I'm your father, not a milk carton!

bayonetbrant

you need a cooler middle name, like "Ironblade" or something.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: republic on July 25, 2013, 12:54:09 PM
:)  I named him after my wife's dad.  He was a Ranger Green Beret so hopefully he will inherit some of his traits.  Though, I did campaign unsuccessfully to get Tiberius as his middle name.  :)

Ha!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Wait...was he a Ranger or a Green Beret?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd