Another Grogheads Exclusive! Strategic Command: WWI Discount Offer!

Started by Jarhead0331, December 17, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I know for a fact that in years past, my loyalty discount has stacked with the winter sale!  <:-)

(If they eventually change that, I'll sure understand, since I don't think they were anticipating that would happen.)

Now, I know the winter sale won't affect this new game (or other new games), of course. But I'm willing to try combining the loyalty discount with it.

Even if it works, I shall have to carefully check whether I can mix stacks, so to speak: it's possible that my loyalty discount won't work on two different stacks simultaneously, and unlike the winter sale once I use the loyalty discount on one order it's gone for the year.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JasonPratt on December 17, 2019, 07:58:59 PM
I know for a fact that in years past, my loyalty discount has stacked with the winter sale!  <:-)

(If they eventually change that, I'll sure understand, since I don't think they were anticipating that would happen.)

Now, I know the winter sale won't affect this new game (or other new games), of course. But I'm willing to try combining the loyalty discount with it.

Even if it works, I shall have to carefully check whether I can mix stacks, so to speak: it's possible that my loyalty discount won't work on two different stacks simultaneously, and unlike the winter sale once I use the loyalty discount on one order it's gone for the year.

Matrix sale is different, those don't require discount codes.  The restriction of single coupon is when you have to input a code, only can do one.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 17, 2019, 04:59:38 PM
Correct. 12/18 - 12/25

I'll be picking it up tomorrow! What a nice Christmas treat. Thanks, Jarhead!

Sir Slash

Thank you indeed to the Grogheads Admin. for a thoughtful and very kind offer.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Guys, I've been informed that the underscore characters in the code we were provided do not work on the Slitherine/Matrix website so they have given us a new code to use:

GROG-WW1-30

Can anyone who uses it successfully report back here so we know it isn't working?

Thanks!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Jarhead0331

^Whoowhooo!!! The front page seems to be back up too. Good times.  O0
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 18, 2019, 10:30:44 AM
^Whoowhooo!!! The front page seems to be back up too. Good times.  O0

Thanks for this offer.

P.S. front page works fine but has the code with the underscore

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

airboy

Worked for me with no problems.

Thanks for doing this.  Probably the best price you will get until the Christmas 2020 sale.   :bd:

Steelgrave

Worked for me as well  :bd: :bd: :bd:  Woot, woot, early Christmas present!!!

JasonPratt

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 17, 2019, 08:09:36 PMThe restriction of single coupon is when you have to input a code, only can do one.

Aha! -- it's like a pre-experiment! And it makes sense, thanks!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!