Next Assassin's Creed Revealed

Started by Jarhead0331, April 30, 2020, 09:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

There's sea shanties in Odyssey too! Black Flag regularly goes on sale at steep discounts.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I'm just going to leave this here.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^I was waiting for the part where you grab him by the beard, call him a pansy and punch him in the balls.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Pre-load has begun...release next Tuesday.  About 44GB download.

Gusington

I am really looking forward to this. The DLCs in druidic Ireland and at the Siege of Paris sound epic. However, I am not purchasing until I get my new machine and I can find it on sale for a discount somewhere. Right now the full game plus the season pass is ~100.00, which is too rich for my blood.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2020, 02:49:30 PM
I am really looking forward to this. The DLCs in druidic Ireland and at the Siege of Paris sound epic. However, I am not purchasing until I get my new machine and I can find it on sale for a discount somewhere. Right now the full game plus the season pass is ~100.00, which is too rich for my blood.

:knuppel2: <----- RyanE

Gusington

^I know.

I know he's there, watching, judging.

I begin to sweat. Why...why am I haunted by this presence...this...RyanE?

>:D

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

What if the techno-viking in the video above is actually...RyanE!?

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on November 06, 2020, 05:33:12 PM
^I know.

I know he's there, watching, judging.

I begin to sweat. Why...why am I haunted by this presence...this...RyanE?

>:D

I think you're probably safe with this one.  I'm pretty sure his mission was not to defend the likes of the Assassin's Creed developers

al_infierno

The real RyanE is the friends we made along the way.   :hug:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Jarhead0331

ACG says wait for a deep sale. He didn't like the combat in the game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

The reviewer at PC Gamer loved the combat...RPS liked the game overall, with a few niggles. Once I have the new rig and a decent sale I will purchase definitely purchase...the DLCs in Ireland and France are too much for me to resist. I also loved both Origins and Odyssey.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog