Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

My new flight sim setup: touchscreen aircraft panels in my iPad via Air Display app.

Some thoughts and a link to the app in my Blog: http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/06/touch-sensitive-flight-instruments.html

TheCommandTent

^That is one awesome set up!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

The French stabbing me in the back and getting ready to lay siege to Boston.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 19, 2012, 08:05:34 PMThe French stabbing me in the back and getting ready to lay siege to Boston.

Well, it's not like the two of you didn't split the conquest of the Americans, and it looks like you took down at least part of the Aztecs, too.  You... you...  warmonger!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 20, 2012, 06:14:06 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 19, 2012, 08:05:34 PMThe French stabbing me in the back and getting ready to lay siege to Boston.

Well, it's not like the two of you didn't split the conquest of the Americans, and it looks like you took down at least part of the Aztecs, too.  You... you...  warmonger!

Well see its like this, the Americans attacked me first.  I had no choice but to defend myself and take one of their cities as a buffer with the French who in turned attacked me.  :)

As for the Aztecs I haven't even met them in the game.  I am playing as the Huns and apparently one of their abilities is being able to use other civilizations names when they build their cities.  I am really not sure what the point of that is.  :o

Deadskin

just a few random pics from Sword of the stars 2 and Shogun 2

Martok

Nice screenies! 

Now if combat in Armada 2526 and Endless Space only looked like that...  *sigh* 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

Wow, nice pics!

Based on them I would seriously look into that addon for Shogun 2.  I wonder how the empire management portion of Sword of the Stars 2 is?  The combat screens look incredible.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Ok Operation Kadesh is finished.  We, the Egyptians, lost the campaign as some of you expected.  And my pilot was captured (MIA).

More pictures and narrative in this blog post:
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.sg/2012/06/strike-fighters-2-israel-operation_23.html

ArizonaTank

Still on my hard-drive after all of these years.  Spent a nice Saturday morning being overrun by CMBB's Soviet computer opponent.  It's amazing what the computer colonel can achieve when he throws away the lives of his virtual pixel men.  Heavy casualties on both sides...but the Russians won...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Barthheart

Civ V with G+K. I'm England. Have founded the Jewish faith in London. With Spain we attacked and took out the French. Nappy must have been popular because now most of the known world is at war with me. Easily holding my own try to build up an army to punish Austria.  8)

This is using a modded world map with true start locations.... pretty cool so far.

son_of_montfort

Hey! How did you get such a nice world map?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Barthheart

Quote from: son_of_montfort on June 26, 2012, 11:45:38 PM
Hey! How did you get such a nice world map?

Look up the Legendary Earth Map (LEM) mod.  8)