Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Kushan, its the Alphasim ex-payware version running in FSX, but there is a FS9 version as well. The pack has about 4 different colour schemes included.

Jack, yeah, I like the Ov-1 Mohawk as well, and have a couple for FSX.

BTW, the the Vietnam AB are from a free add-on which you can find here;

http://vietnamwar.project.free.fr/
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

jomni

Some serious trucking in  Euro Truck Simulator 2.  Check out the thread if you're interested. http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3279.0

LongBlade

Happy New Year!

Clearly a bug in the date - it's January 1, 2016.

But the report card makes up for it. Got a little extra spending cash and I'm about to go spend it.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

I cannot lie.  There are certain countries that withdraw and I don't even care.  In fact, I've been known to encourage them to do so by refusing to help them.

Capn Darwin

LB, the game starts in April of 2015. If that is late game it could be 2016.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

W8taminute

Over 1k a month in income?  That's pretty good.  I've been scraping by with 150-180 a month net for ever now.  It's about August 7 2015 in my game.  I've lost Japan, Argentina, Brazil, France, the UK, and Russia yet I'm still fighting on. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Bison on October 25, 2012, 11:55:18 PM
I cannot lie.  There are certain countries that withdraw and I don't even care.  In fact, I've been known to encourage them to do so by refusing to help them.

Good riddance to any nation only paying me 60. Enjoy being violated by alien overlords, you cheap bastards. I'm like the mob...you gots to pay for my protection. Otherwise maybe you'll have a little accident...

Deadskin

some shots of an enemy ship being brutalized

TheCommandTent

^Cool screenies, what game is that?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2012, 07:57:04 PM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 28, 2012, 07:46:17 PM
^Cool screenies, what game is that?

That...my friend...is SOTS II.

Ahh, I see that is being discussed in another thread.  The screenshots look pretty epic.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 28, 2012, 08:14:52 PM
The screenshots look pretty epic.
Yes. "Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" epic.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

I may have to look into this one next time there is a sale on STEAM

Kushan

The Italian Realm in December 1135

The only De jure provinces I don't own are Sardinia, Corsica, and the papal provinces. Anyone know whats happens when you declare war on the pope in CK2? I figure all of western Europe will declare war on  me if I do.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on October 28, 2012, 11:11:37 PM
The Italian Realm in December 1135

The only De jure provinces I don't own are Sardinia, Corsica, and the papal provinces. Anyone know whats happens when you declare war on the pope in CK2? I figure all of western Europe will declare war on  me if I do.

Looks like that's coming along nicely.

The general consensus is that you don't want to p!ss off the Pope.  One thing you may not realize is that even if you conquer his lands by force before he persuades the whole of western europe (or just a handful of them) to stomp you , he will be given a new demesne by one of the other christian leaders.  So he will not just disappear, and angering him would likely be a long-term prospect if you WarDec him.  It's also probably quite (extra?) difficult to successfully assassinate him, too.

I'd only mess with the Pope if it was a last option.  There are always juicier targets around that are less of a headache to deal with.  :)  But there are always stories of trouncing the guy with little worry, so such a venture could turn out okay, especially if the Pope dies in the process and gets replaced with a new one with land somewhere else.