Starship Troopers: Terran Command

Started by jomni, November 25, 2019, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarAway Sooner

I hear this game has a lot of Bugs...

Jarhead0331

New content roadmap released:

Free Updates
Initial free updates will focus on balance and interface improvements. Following that, an update will contain a new, free scenario and a new Federation unit. The next update will bring Achievements and new Challenge missions. This new type of missions will come with a freshly implemented High Score system.

A Scenario editor will also be released, allowing players to craft their own maps and scenarios. Finally, a different and new game mode to enhance replayability even further is being worked on and will be released in 2023.

Premium Content
The Artistocrats and Slitherine are planning to release two paid-for DLCs within the first year of release: the first is a mini-Campaign based on challenge missions. A more extensive DLC will follow, with an entire Campaign set in a new environment and featuring additional units.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Jarhead0331

just received this video roadmap. Doesn't appear to contain any additional info. beyond what was previously shared. Still, really excited for the scenario editor, new campaigns and more information on the new game mode.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Philippe

Just got my anniversary coupon.  Is this game any good, or should I wait until next year ?  I'm concerned that it has a clunky UI and is still buggy. 

I've got too many games as it is, and although I don't mind a near miss, time has become more valuable to me than money.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Jarhead0331

I put about 12 hours into it before losing interest and moving onto other things, but I did really like it and there have been updates, patches and new features since I last played. It also recently received a scenario editor and workshop support and there is already a bunch of new missions available.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Philippe

Thanks, Jarhead.  You're a gentleman and a scholar.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.