Enlisted: War Thunder with an infantry POV

Started by MengJiao, May 13, 2021, 07:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

I'm not gonna lie guys. 

When it comes to my gaming, my precious precious gaming, I will buy it no matter who makes it.  Unless it's from Satan I will buy the game. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on September 21, 2022, 03:46:41 PM
I'm not gonna lie guys. 

When it comes to my gaming, my precious precious gaming, I will buy it no matter who makes it.  Unless it's from Satan I will buy the game.

I don't believe in Satan, but if he made a game like Aces over Europe with modern graphics and full support for all HOTAS systems I'd buy it.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

W8taminute

^
^^

You guys literally made me laugh out loud.  Gimme a big hug you lugs.

Hey, didn't we used to have a hug smiley?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on September 21, 2022, 08:42:40 PM
Oh I see it now.  I need glasses.

:hug:

Why?

You're clearly a Romulan and should just get Retinox.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

W8taminute

Quote from: SirAndrewD on September 22, 2022, 02:01:30 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on September 21, 2022, 08:42:40 PM
Oh I see it now.  I need glasses.

:hug:

Why?

You're clearly a Romulan and should just get Retinox.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a Romulan wear glasses.  Or a Vulcan for that matter.

So I fired up the game and played a match as the Japanese.  It was a partial jungle map with a coastline to fight over.  First impressions are good.