Bison

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

8-2 mooohahahahaha, i think my bowlers had a good night

Bison

undercovergeek

I tried to see it from your point of view and realised if you were beating me in an english premier league fantasy team I'd be pissed too

bayonetbrant

Another week, another early lead for the Shotgun Express that will be completely overturned on either Friday or Saturday.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

probably too late, but just tried an overhaul on my roster tonight and used all 4 player moves I'm allowed.  No idea if it'll help, but what I had was going nowhere...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

WTF? I think my whole team is getting the day off today! 7 out of the 11 have an X by their name already and the late games haven't set their lineups yet.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Bison

I'm pretty sure my guys are just trying to see how close they can get to not making the playoffs based on their performances the past few weeks. 

Next week is the last week of the regular season fyi.

bayonetbrant

woohoo!  I clinched LAST with plenty of time to spare!

bayonetbrant

So Verlander has been mediocre all year, and I bench his ass.  I didn't want to pitch him ahead of either King Felix of Jared Weaver this week.  So all he does is go 2-0 with 14 Ks and a sub 2.00 WHIP this week.  FUCK!

bayonetbrant

can I get a

w00t! w00t!

it only took ALL F'N' SEASON - but I finally got my first win for the week!

Imagine if I had actually juggled my lineup earlier this season instead of trying to stay the course and hope my guys finally came around, instead of cutting bait a LOT earlier

undercovergeek

MetalDog

Congrats, Brant!  What's your next, great, revelation, water is wet? ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant